- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate
- 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 tsp (plus a few drops extra, if desired) Bickford Amaretto Flavoring
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 TBSP cherry flavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 10 oz dark chocolate, melted
- Line a 9 inch square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add white chocolate, marshmallow fluff, and Bickford Amaretto Flavor. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter with sugar, cream and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Add 1 1/2 TBSP cherry gelatin boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and pour hot mixture over the white chocolate and marshmallow fluff in the mixing bowl. Beat with a whisk until chocolate is melted and the fudge is smooth and creamy. Fold in dried cherries then pour the fudge into the parchment lined square pan.
- Melt dark chocolate and (optionally) stir in a few drops of Bickford Amaretto Flavor and then spread over the fudge.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares.
Adapted from http://www.shugarysweets.com/2012/02/cherry-fudge-with-dark-chocolate
- 16 ozs. Whip topping, thawed in refrigerator
- 3⅜ ozs. Lemon Jello Instant Pudding/Pie Filling
- 8 ozs. sour cream
- 3 tsp. Bickford Amaretto Flavor
Gently whisk together sour cream and Bickford Amaretto Flavor in a medium sized bowl. Stir in instant pudding mix. Gently but thoroughly stir in Cool Whip.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight to combine flavors. Serve with sliced fresh fruit.
Photo credit: By Marisa DeMeglio from NYC, USA - Flickr, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=690378