- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate
- 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 tsp (plus a few drops extra, if desired) Bickford Amaretto Flavoring
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 TBSP cherry flavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 10 oz dark chocolate, melted
- Line a 9 inch square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add white chocolate, marshmallow fluff, and Bickford Amaretto Flavor. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter with sugar, cream and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Add 1 1/2 TBSP cherry gelatin boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and pour hot mixture over the white chocolate and marshmallow fluff in the mixing bowl. Beat with a whisk until chocolate is melted and the fudge is smooth and creamy. Fold in dried cherries then pour the fudge into the parchment lined square pan.
- Melt dark chocolate and (optionally) stir in a few drops of Bickford Amaretto Flavor and then spread over the fudge.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares.
Adapted from http://www.shugarysweets.com/2012/02/cherry-fudge-with-dark-chocolate