- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (or dairy milk if you're not vegan)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky...whichever you prefer)
- 1 tbls pure cocoa powder
- 1 tbls chia seeds or ground flaxmeal
- 1 tsp Bickford Flavors Peanut Butter Flavor
- 1/2 tsp Bickford Flavors Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbls maple syrup
- 1 tbls cacao nibs (optional)
In a jar or bowl that has a fitted lid, combine the oats, non-dairy milk, salt, chia seeds, pure cocoa powder, maple syrup as well as the Bickford Peanut Butter Flavor & Vanilla Extract.
Top with the dollop of your favorite peanut butter and a sprinkle of cacao nips. Top with lid and refrigerate overnight (for at least 4 hours).
When ready to eat, use additional non-dairy milk to loosen the overnight oats to your preferred texture and enjoy!
Recipe inspired by: https://wholefully.com/8-classic-overnight-oats-recipes-you-should-try/