Cinnamon French Toast
Posted on May 30, 2016 by Bickford Flavors
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp Bickford Pure Vanilla Flavor
- 8 slices bread
- butter or oil for cooking
- maple syrup for topping
- powdered sugar, berries, whipped cream (optional) for garnish
- Heat an electric skillet or large skillet over medium heat. Coat with butter or cooking oil.
- In a pie plate, whisk together cinnamon, eggs, milk, and Bickford Pure Vanilla Flavor.
- Dip bread in mixture and fry until golden brown. Flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with syrup, berries, cream, or other toppings.
Photo by Ralph Daily - French Toast, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=45206035