Lemon Garlic Chicken or Seafood Marinade
Posted on May 29, 2016 by Bickford Flavors
- 1/4 C. olive oil
- 2 TBSP. apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. Bickford Garlic Flavor
- 1 TBSP. Bickford Lemon Flavor
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 lb. chicken (cut of choice), shrimp, or scallops
- Combine oil, vinegar, Bickford garlic and lemon flavors, black pepper, and paprika in a 1-gallon resealable bag. Seal and shake to combine.
- Add 1 lb. chicken breasts, shrimp, or scallops. Reseal and toss to coat.
- Lay flat in refrigerator and marinate for 1 hour.
- Cook on the grill, in the oven, or in a frying pan to your liking.
Photo By U.S. Department of Agriculture - Grilled-Chicken-Picture--La, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=17801646