This is a great excuse to fire up the grill (or the kitchen grill pan). This Grilled Chicken Enchilada Bowl is a light and summery dish that you can have year round.
Receipe submitted by Patty Penca, Painesville, Ohio
- 1 can lemon pie filling
- 1 tsp. Bickford Lemon Flavor
Mix all cake ingredients for 2 minutes. Scrape bowl and mix for an additional minute. Pour into greased and floured cake pan. Bake at 325 degrees. Cake is done when a toothpick has some crumbs clinging to it. While cake is cooling, mix lemon pie filling and 1 tsp. of Bickford Lemon Flavor. Frost cake with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate.
Bickford Lemon Lime and Orange flavors add a bright touch to grilled chicken that will delight the whole family!
- 1/4 C. olive oil
- 2 TBSP. apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP. Bickford Lemon Lime Flavor (OS)
- 1 TBSP. Bickford Orange Flavor (OS)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. chicken (cut of choice)
- Combine oil, vinegar, Bickford Lemon Lime and Orange flavors, and black pepper in a 1-gallon resealable bag. Seal and shake to combine.
- Add 1 lb. chicken. Reseal and toss to coat.
- Lay flat in refrigerator and marinate for 1 hour.
- Cook on the grill, in the oven, or in a frying pan to your liking.
Photo by Cpl. Kyle N. Runnels - https://www.dvidshub.net/image/906546/26th-meu-and-kearsarge-steel-beach-picnic, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=50074491