As a beloved Mexican dish, this bowl will satisfy all your cravings and completely impress the taste buds with keto flavors that are bold and authentic.
Our keto flavor extracts are always naturally sourced and derived from premium sources. If you’re looking for different natural flavors for keto recipes or applications, we’ve got you covered. Simply search our flavors or contact us for assistance. We’re here to help you make your keto creations full flavored and crowd-pleasing.
- 2-3 chicken breasts (about one pound of chicken)
- 3/4 cups red enchilada sauce - choose a keto friendly option
- 1 tsp Bickford Flavors Garlic Flavor/Extract
- 1 tsp Bickford Flavors Lemon Flavor/Extract
- 1/4 cup Erie Bone Broth Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1 4 oz can green chiles
- 1 12oz steam bag cauliflower rice
- Preferred toppings- I used avocado, jalapeno, cheese, and roma tomatoes
- On an outdoor grill or a grill pan, over medium heat, grill chicken breasts until lightly brown (I cut each breast into 3 or 4 large pieces to cook faster)
- In a medium skillet, add enchilada sauce, chiles, onions, Bickford Flavors Garlic and Lemon Flavors/Extracts, Erie Bone Broth Chicken Broth and bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Shred the grilled chicken and place in the enchilada sauce. Cover and cook until chicken is warmed through.
- Prepare cauliflower rice per bag instructions and dice preferred toppings
- Place a serving of cauliflower rice in a bowl, top with chicken and a bit of the enchilada pan sauce.
- Serve with lettuce, cheese, avocado, tomatoes, & jalapeno or any of your preferred toppings
Recipe Inspired By: https://www.heyketomama.com/keto-chicken-enchilada-bowl/
Image Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/goblinbox/40812730751