Grilled Chicken Enchilada Bowl
Posted on May 08, 2018 by Bickford Flavors
- 2-3 chicken breasts (about one pound of chicken)
- 3/4 cups red enchilada sauce - choose a keto friendly option
- 1 tsp Bickford Flavors Garlic Flavor/Extract
- 1 tsp Bickford Flavors Lemon Flavor/Extract
- 1/4 cup Erie Bone Broth Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1 4 oz can green chiles
- 1 12oz steam bag cauliflower rice
- Preferred toppings- I used avocado, jalapeno, cheese, and roma tomatoes
- On an outdoor grill or a grill pan, over medium heat, grill chicken breasts until lightly brown (I cut each breast into 3 or 4 large pieces to cook faster)
- In a medium skillet, add enchilada sauce, chiles, onions, Bickford Flavors Garlic and Lemon Flavors/Extracts, Erie Bone Broth Chicken Broth and bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Shred the grilled chicken and place in the enchilada sauce. Cover and cook until chicken is warmed through.
- Prepare cauliflower rice per bag instructions and dice preferred toppings
- Place a serving of cauliflower rice in a bowl, top with chicken and a bit of the enchilada pan sauce.
- Serve with lettuce, cheese, avocado, tomatoes, & jalapeno or any of your preferred toppings
Recipe Inspired By: https://www.heyketomama.com/keto-chicken-enchilada-bowl/
Image Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/goblinbox/40812730751