- 1 lb Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1.5 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1.5 tsp turmeric
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp Bickford Flavors Ginger Flavor/Extract
- 1 tsp Bickford Flavors Cinnamon Flavor/Extract
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut the rotisserie chicken into bite sized chunks and generously coat them in the turmeric, Bickford Flavors Ginger and Cinnamon Flavors, salt, and chili powder. Set aside in a bowl.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and add the butter. As the butter melts dice the onion and garlic and add it to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the onions are translucent and fragrant.
- Add the seasoned and cooked chicken. Warm through.
- Add in the heavy whipping cream and tomato paste. Stir thoroughly. Turn the heat down to medium-low and cover with a lid for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice. Enjoy!
Recipe Inspiration: https://www.ketoconnect.net/recipe/keto-butter-chicken/
Image Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ginnerobot/4552265703