Sweet & Spicy Roasted Salmon
Posted on May 10, 2018 by Bickford Flavors
- 4 1/2 lbs salmon fillets or steaks
- 1 tsp Bickford Flavors Ginger Flavor/Extract
- 1 tsp Bickford Flavors Garlic Flavor/Extract
- 1 tsp Bickford Flavors Spicy Chili Flavor/Extract
- 1/4 cup Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or 1 tbsp liquid Stevia for Keto diets)
- Sesame seeds
- Scallions/shallots, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a shallow bowl, whisk the soy sauce, maple syrup, and Bickford Flavors Ginger, Garlic and Spicy Chili Flavors to combine. Add salmon and turn to coat. Cover and marinate for up to 30 minutes.
Place salmon and excess marinade on baking tray.
Roast for 12 to 15 minutes, until the top of the salmon is beautifully caramelised. Be careful not to overcook the salmon!
Serve salmon sprinkled with sesame seeds and scallions/shallots. Eat along with your favorite green salad or roasted veggies.
Recipe Inspiration: https://www.recipetineats.com/asian-glazed-salmon/
Image Credit: https://pixabay.com/en/photos/salmon/