Posted on September 27, 2016 by Bickford Flavors
- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 c. Irish cream liquor
- 1/2 c. vodka
- 1 small package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 TBSP Bickford Cheesecake Flavor
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings (optional for garnish)
- Whisk together the milk, Irish cream liqueur, vodka, instant pudding mix, and Bickford Cheesecake flavor in a bowl until combined. Continue whisking for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the pudding mixture into shot glasses or disposable 'party shot' cups. Chill until set, about 30 minutes. The shots will have the consistency of mousse.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and (optional) chocolate shavings.
Adapted from a recipe by DaniHig on http://allrecipes.com/recipe/176054/pudding-shots/