A wonderful thing about these chocolate cheesecake pudding shots is that they're totally unassuming. Looks like a little bit of pudding, but the cheesecake flavor just takes it right over the top! Also, if you do serve it in a shot glass, there's something about the petite size that's quite alluring.
These little pudding shots offer a classy spin on a boozy dessert. The versatility of pudding shots make them ideal for all guests. The varieties are unlimited! By using a boxed pudding, you're only limited by what types of pudding are available at the store...you can also switch up the liquor and/or alcohol...as well as the Bickford Flavor you choose to use. Feel free to experiment and make other creations to extend your dessert drink offerings. The chocolate cheesecake pairs well with everything really; from steak to chicken to mac & cheese or any of your favorite comfort foods.
- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 c. Irish cream liquor
- 1/2 c. vodka
- 1 small package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 TBSP Bickford Cheesecake Flavor
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings (optional for garnish)
- Whisk together the milk, Irish cream liqueur, vodka, instant pudding mix, and Bickford Cheesecake flavor in a bowl until combined. Continue whisking for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the pudding mixture into shot glasses or disposable 'party shot' cups. Chill until set, about 30 minutes. The shots will have the consistency of mousse.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and (optional) chocolate shavings.
Adapted from a recipe by DaniHig on http://allrecipes.com/recipe/176054/pudding-shots/