- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker or chocolate cookie crust
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp Bickford Peanut Butter flavor
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped and chopped into large chunks
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, Bickford Peanut Butter flavor, and peanut butter together until smooth.
- Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Place the remaining whipped topping over the top of the peanut butter mixture and garnish with the peanut butter cups.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.
Recipe adapted from http://allrecipes.com/recipe/9174/peanut-butter-pie/