Chocolate Chunk Pecan Pie Recipe
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp Bickford Pure Vanilla Flavor
- 1 cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter and Bickford Pure Vanilla Flavor in medium bowl with a wire whisk. Stir in pecans.
Sprinkle chunks over bottom of crust. Pour pecan mixture into pie shell. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted 2 inches from center comes out with little bits of filling attached. If crust is browning too quickly, cover with foil. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours, refrigerate until serving time.
Image Source: Flickr