Cranberry Almond Truffles Recipe
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Pinch of salt
- 9 oz bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- ¼ tsp Bickford Chocolate Flavor
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ tsp Bickford Cranberry Flavor
- 1/4 tsp Bickford Almond Flavor
- ½ cup slivered almonds or unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
Bring cream, salt and flavors just to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove pan from heat, add chocolate pieces and whisk until smooth. Stir in cranberries. Pour into a bowl; cool. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour; until mixture holds its shape when rolled between hands.
Preheat oven to 350˚ F. Place almonds on a pie plate; bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown. Let cool; finely chop and place in shallow bowl. Line a jelly-roll pan with wax paper. Roll rounded teaspoons of chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll in almonds or cocoa powder if desired, place on pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes until set.