- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 TBSP fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed, unsweetened orange juice
- 1 (10.5 oz) can chicken broth
- Bickford Grand Marnier Flavor
- Slice chicken breasts in thirds horizontally to make 12 thin chicken fillets. Lightly pound each piece. Place in a dish, and pour milk over them. Soak for 10 minutes. In a shallow bowl, stir together the pecans, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge chicken pieces in the pecan mixture, and place in the hot oil. Quickly brown on both sides, then remove to a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish, or similar size. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place orange slices over the top of the chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drain the oil from the skillet, reserving 1/4 cup. Heat the reserved oil with the wine over medium heat until reduced by 1/2. Add broth and orange juice, and reduce by 1/2 again. Pour the sauce over the chicken, then sprinkle with Bickford Grand Marnier Flavor.
Recipe adapted from http://allrecipes.com/recipe/72167/grand-marnier-chicken/