It’s hearty and rustic, as if it were made in the heart of Tuscany; and - best yet - it’s completely keto-friendly and packs an incredible punch of deliciousness with premium keto flavors.
As a natural food flavoring supplier, we formulate a wide array of natural flavors for keto applications. If you’re feeling inspired after making this dish, you can find more keto-friendly recipes here with additional keto flavor extracts to use and enjoy.
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Erie Bone Broth Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Bickford Flavors Garlic Flavor/Extract
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken bone broth, garlic flavor, italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken. Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Add the chicken back to the pan and serve over the keto-friendly pasta of your choice.
Recipe Inspired by: https://therecipecritic.com/2016/05/creamy-tuscan-garlic-chicken/
Image Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/infomofo/30075432435