Perfect for any gathering or celebration, this dip has all the tang and flavor you love about a corned beef Reuben sandwich - rolled up in to a (cheese)ball!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces (about 1 cup) corned beef, chopped
- 4 ounces (about 1 cup) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, well-drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp hot sauce (optional)
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp pickle relish
- 1/4 tsp Bickford Garlic flavor
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- crackers or rye crostini, for serving
- Spread chopped pecans on a 10" piece of plastic wrap. Set aside.
- Using electric mixer, combine all ingredients except pecans and crackers.
- Scrape sides and scoop mixture into one big ball and place onto the plastic wrap.
- Roll the cheeseball in the pecans to coat. Wrap with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Serve with crackers or rye crostini.
Photo from Brandon Dalton on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bnimble/2142380211