- 12 orange rolls or 24 dinner rolls thawed but still cold
- 3 4-oz pkg non-instant vanilla pudding
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tsp Bickford Orange Flavor
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- Cream cheese frosting included with rolls
Cut rolls in half and roll in dry pudding mix. Arrange, alternating with cranberries and rolls in large bundt pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining pudding over rolls. Pour melted butter with Bickford Orange Flavor over top. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350° 30-35 minutes. Cover with foil last 15 minutes of baking. Immediately invert onto a serving platter. Cool slightly and drizzle with cream cheese frosting.
* If using dinner rolls, add ¼ cup sugar to pudding and follow recipe above.
For frosting, mix 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon melted butter and 2 tablespoons Bickford Orange Flavor.