- 3 cups frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 2 pkgs (8½ oz.) corn muffin mix
- 1 tsp Bickford Basil Flavor
- 1 tsp Bickford Rosemary Flavor
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 pkg refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
Mix all ingredients together. Heat oil in deep fryer to 325°. Drop tablespoon size potato mixture in heated oil. Cook 4-5 minutes or until brown. Drain browned fritters on paper towel.
1 jar (12 oz.) apricot preserves
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup sour cream
2 tsp Bickford Lime Flavor
Combine all dipping sauce ingredients and serve with corn fritters.