- 2 cups thawed frozen peas (about 10 ounces)
- 2 cups thawed frozen sugar snap peas
- 5 pieces of thinly sliced bacon, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Bickford Flavors Garlic Flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon Bickford Flavors Mint Flavor
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Erie Bone Broth Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer bacon to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Add the Bickford Flavors Garlic & Mint Flavors to the bacon drippings, then whisk in the flour. Continue whisking until the flour is toasted, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in the Erie Bone Broth Chicken Broth and heavy cream and cook until reduced by one-third, about 6 minutes.
- Add the thawed peas and sugar snap peas.
- Stir continuously, until the peas are heated through, approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to into your serving dish and then top with the bacon.