Dinner time can often become mundane and repetitive - especially when you’re following a keto lifestyle. But something as common as chicken can be dressed up with incredible, all-natural flavors and become an easy, zesty meal that everyone will devour.
Are you a chipotle flavor fan? This recipe didn’t skip on this full-flavored component. Take a look:
Bickford's Keto Chipotle Lime Chicken
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 1/2 tsp Bickford Chipotle flavor
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts (or 3 bone-in)
- Cilantro (for garnish)
- Add first 5 ingredients to a gallon sized resealable bag. Seal and shake well.
- Open bag and add chicken. Seal and shake well. Open bag just enough to let air out and then reseal.
- Allow to marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place on preheated grill and cook until juices run clear or bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs.
For all your other cooking creations, we have all-natural flavorings to make them taste incredible: