- 2 tsp. Italian dressing
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- ⅛ tsp. Bickford’s Garlic Flavor
- 1 can (15 oz) marinara sauce
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 pkg. (9 oz) four cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- ½ cup shredded low-moisture part-skim
- mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat; add peppers, onions, Bickford’s Garlic Flavor. Spread ½ cup of sauce mixture onto bottom of shallow 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Cover with layers of half each of the ravioli, remaining sauce mixture and cheese. Repeat layers. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes or until heated through.
Repeat layers. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes or until heated through.