For this recipe, you'll be making one recipe of Bickford Cinnamon French Toast and preparing the following filling and topping.
- One recipe Bickford Cinnamon French Toast
- While preparing French Toast, add corn starch, sugar, water, berries, and nutmeg to a saucepan and mix well.
- Over medium-high heat and stirring frequently, bring mixture to a boil and then immediately turn heat down to med-low. Add Bickford Mixed Berry Flavor. Stir frequently.
- In a small bowl, mix all filling ingredients until completely smooth.
- For each serving, place one slice of French toast on the plate. Add a dollop of filling and spread over toast. Place another slice of toast on top. Spoon topping over the French toast and serve.