Mixed Berry Stuffed French Toast
Posted on July 15, 2016 by Bickford Flavors
For this recipe, you'll be making one recipe of Bickford Cinnamon French Toast and preparing the following filling and topping.
- One recipe Bickford Cinnamon French Toast
*1 TBSP corn starch
*1/4 cup sugar
*1/4 cup water
*1 cup fresh berries of choice (you can use whole blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and/or sliced strawberries)
pinch of nutmeg
*1 tsp Bickford Mixed Berry flavor
*3 TBSP powdered sugar
*4 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
*1/4 tsp Bickford Pure Vanilla
- While preparing French Toast, add corn starch, sugar, water, berries, and nutmeg to a saucepan and mix well.
- Over medium-high heat and stirring frequently, bring mixture to a boil and then immediately turn heat down to med-low. Add Bickford Mixed Berry Flavor. Stir frequently.
- In a small bowl, mix all filling ingredients until completely smooth.
- For each serving, place one slice of French toast on the plate. Add a dollop of filling and spread over toast. Place another slice of toast on top. Spoon topping over the French toast and serve.