Steak and gravy is a well-liked meal, but it can often be heavy. As a natural food flavoring supplier - and lovers of full-flavored keto-friendly dishes - this grilled steaks with mushroom sauce recipe will deliver incredible flavor and texture profiles to your favorite cut of steak.
If you’re looking for additional, all-natural flavors for keto recipes and applications, search for flavor(s) in our flavor catalog - or simply contact us for assistance.
Grilled Steaks With Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- 2 12 oz Boneless Ribeye or New York Strip Steaks
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups sliced button or cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced shallots
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Bickford Flavors Garlic Flavor/Extract
- 1/2 tsp Bickford Flavors Sherry Flavor/Extract
- 1/2 cup Erie Bone Broth Beef Broth
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grill steaks until golden brown and slightly charred. For medium-rare, grill for 3-5 minutes per side until the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees. Remove from heat and let steaks rest.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook until golden brown (about 2 minutes per side.)
- Add the shallots and cook for five minutes over medium heat.
- Add the Erie Bone Broth Beef Broth, the Worcestershire sauce, and the Bickford Flavors Garlic & Sherry Flavors, stir and cook for 2 minutes, stirring to scrape any bits off of the bottom of the pan.
- Add the sour cream, stir well, and remove from the heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over the warm grilled steaks with extra parsley for garnish if desired.
Recipe Inspiration: https://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/low-carb-salisbury-steak-with-mushroom-gravy/
Image Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gudlyf/3939064224