As part of our 100th anniversary celebration, we've crafted a cocktail that you can customize with your favorite Bickford Flavor!
For each serving, you'll need:
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Water-based Bickford flavor of choice (suggested flavors: Ripe Strawberry, Pear, Apple, Peach, Apricot, Blackberry, Raspberry, Fig)
- 3 oz Champagne
- Lemon peel, strawberry, or fruit of choice for garnish, if desired.
- Chill martini classes in a freezer or by filling glasses with ice to chill while you prepare the cocktail. Dump the ice before adding the cocktail.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with 1 cup crushed ice. Add vodka and a drop or 2 of Bickford Flavor of choice and shake well. Add more flavor, to taste.
- Strain and pour into chilled (but empty) martini glass and top with Champagne.
- Garnish with strawberry or fruit of choice.
Photo by Quinn.Anya on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/quinnanya/2488051393