White Chocolate Mint Hot Cocoa
Posted on March 25, 2016 by Bickford Flavors
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups half & half
- 6 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Bickford Mint flavor
- A few drops of green food coloring (if desired)
- Whipped cream or marshmallows for garnish
- To a large saucepan over medium heat, add milk and half & half. Heat until hot but not boiling.
- Add white chocolate chips and stir until completely melted.
- Add Bickford Mint flavor and stir well.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream or marshmallows and serve warm.
Adapted from a recipe by Lil Luna: http://lilluna.com/mint-hot-cocoa/