No, it may not be Thanksgiving or Christmas morning, but this sweet potato casserole with coconut is calling your name.
Perfect anytime of year (and especially perfect on crisp evenings), view this easy sweet potato casserole recipe:
Sweet Potato Casserole with Coconut Recipe
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, cooked, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks (about 4 cups)
- 2 apples, peeled, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Bickford Maple Flavor
- ¼ cup (half stick) butter or margarine, melted
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp Bickford Coconut Flavor
- 2/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 tsp Bickford Apple Flavor
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place sweet potatoes in greased 13x9-inch baking dish and top with apples. Mix butter, salt, Bickford Coconut Flavor and Bickford Apple Flavor, Bickford Maple Flavor and pour over apples. Sprinkle with flaked coconut, cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover, bake 20 to 30 minutes or until apples are tender and coconut is lightly browned.
Image Source: Flickr