- 1 can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1¼ cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp Bickford Basil Flavor
- 1 pkg (6 oz. stuffing mix for chicken)
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper Italian dressing
Preheat oven to 350°.
To prepare stuffing, combine tomatoes and liquid, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, Bickford Basil Flavor and dry stuffing mix, stirring until moistened.
Put 2 chicken breasts in a large resealable heavy-weight freezer bag. Pound chicken with the side of a heavy can, rolling pin or meat mallet until chicken is ¼-inch thick. Repeat in the same bag with remaining chicken, 2 at a time. Place breasts smooth-side down on a cutting board. Spread with ⅛ of stuffing mixture. Roll chicken breast starting at narrow end as tightly as possible. Place in 13x9-inch baking dish with seam side down. Pour dressing evenly over chicken and bake for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining ¾ cup cheese and bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese melts and chicken is cooked through.