- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup seedless black raspberry preserves
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 firm, ripe pears
- 2 tbsp Bickford Lemon Flavor
- 6-8 cups fresh salad greens
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp Bickford Raspberry Flavor
Whisk together sour cream, raspberry preserves, wine vinegar, Bickford raspberry flavor and mustard. Set dressing aside.
Peel, core and quarter pears, then brush with Bickford Lemon Flavor. Arrange greens on 4 plates. Arrange pear quarters over lettuce. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with cheese, bacon and raspberries.
Drizzle Bickford Raspberry Flavor over pears