Fresh Fruit Tart Recipe
- 2 cups ground gingersnap cookies (about 38 cookies)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup butter shortening or stick
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp Bickford Lemon Flavor
- ½ cup whipping cream
- assorted fruit: strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, oranges, red or green grapes
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- 1tbsp Bickford Apricot Flavor
Preheat oven to 350°.
For Crust: In a medium bowl, combine ground cookies and sugar. With a pastry blender, add shortening and mix until moist clumps form. Press mixture into bottom and sides of 10” removable bottom tart pan.
Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool.
For Filling: Combine cream cheese, sugar and Bickford Lemon Flavor with an electric mixer. Add whipping cream and beat at high speed until light and fluffy. Spread in tart shell and chill several hours. Arrange fruit on top of chilled filling. Combine apricot preserves with apricot flavor and brush over top. Garnish with mint leaves and serve.