Carrot Filled Zucchini Ring Recipe
- 3 cups cooked zucchini, drained and mashed
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp marjoram
- 1/4 tsp Bickford Onion Flavor
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup buttered dry bread crumbs
- Sautéed or braised buttered carrots
- ⅛ tsp Bickford Walnut Flavor
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter or spray 1½ quart ring mold generously. Mix zucchini, salt, marjoram, Bickford Onion Flavor, carrots and eggs together. Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly on inside of buttered mold. Spoon in zucchini mixture. Set mold in shallow pan of boiling water that comes up the side about 2 inches. Bake in pre-heated oven 35 to 45 minutes or until firm.
Let rest several minutes, then turn out onto platter and fill with favorite vegetable or quartered braised redskin potatoes.