Posted on May 01, 2016 by Bickford Flavors
- 12 medium strawberries, rinsed
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon Bickford Almond Flavor
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- Halve berries lengthwise; core center, leaving stem. Dry on paper towel-lined baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate in microwave-safe bowl on high 60 seconds; stir.
- Line second sheet with waxed paper. Holding berry by stem, dip in chocolate, covering half of the berry. Place on paper-lined sheet. Repeat with other berries. Chill 10 minutes.
- Beat together cheese, honey, and Bickford Almond Flavor. Spoon in pastry bag. Pipe in berries. Sprinkle with nuts.
Recipe adapted from http://www.recipe.com/almond-stuffed-strawberries/