Passion Fruit Flavor - Water Soluble
Industry-Leading Passion Fruit Flavor
Described as the true flavor and essence of the topics, passion fruit’s taste is intensely aromatic, featuring citrus notes and a tart finish. The subtle sweetness works well with everything from baked goods to cotton candy, creating a particular flavor profile that refines and enhances any application.
By using Bickford's passion fruit flavor, your end product will achieve that precise flavor
consistency you've been searching for.
Bickford's passion fruit flavor is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
- Approved by the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) for use in alcoholic beverages. Learn about this distinction.
Passion Fruit Flavoring - A Taste of the Tropics
Whether it’s sweet granadilla, yellow skin, or purple passion fruits, nothing compares to the succulently sweet passion fruit. Its bold and aromatic flavor can transport you to a tropical getaway with a single taste. So start cooking in sunglasses—because this flavor is a day at the beach!
Here are few of our favorite passion fruit recipe ideas:
- Putting passion fruit in a smoothie adds a depth of flavor—try it in place of Pina Colada flavor in our smoothie recipe.
- Rice pudding is good. But rice pudding with passion fruit flavoring is simply magical!
- Passion fruit whipped cream is twice as good as it sounds as a topping for your baked goods.
- Add some passion fruit flavoring to your next fish marinade to make it sing.
- Passion fruit juice made with Bickford’s industry-leading flavor is just the kick you need in the kitchen.
Passion Fruit Flavor for Wine, Craft Beer & Other Alcoholic Beverages
Our all-natural passion fruit flavor is derived from the highest quality sources and formulated to help you achieve that precise sweet-tart flavor consistency you've been searching for. True-to-source and never containing any imitation or synthetic derivatives, this premium flavoring helps you infuse an authentic taste into your wines, beers, and other beverages.
There’s a reason why Bickford Flavors is partnered with over 150 wineries, breweries, cideries, and distilleries in North America alone—find out more about using our fruit flavors in your beer.
A Premium Passion Fruit Tea Flavor
Passion fruit’s perfumed, tangy flavor lends itself well to all types of teas. From green leaf to black leaf, employing passion fruit flavor can create a sipping experience like no other. It’s part of the reason this delicately floral flavor is growing in popularity among all tea brewers and enthusiasts.
Learn more about our wide range of flavors for tea and coffee.
Create an Exotic Fruit Flavor Experience with Ice Cream
Sure, ice cream products are a dime a dozen, but consumers of ice cream still want the best—ingredients, texture, and, above all, flavoring matter a lot. Marry your high-quality product with our all-natural passion fruit flavor for an end product that's as distinctive as it is totally satisfying.
Click here for more ice cream flavor pairing ideas.
Looking for other flavors that can provide a tropical spin for your products? Bickford offers options like tropical fruit, strawberry guava, and the Tropical Treats Collection featuring mango, pineapple, and coconut.
Propylene Glycol and Natural Flavors