Italian Pasta Salad
Featuring Bickford Garlic Flavor, this bright and delicious pasta salad is a crowd pleaser and can be made in advance to make a gathering that much more enjoyable!
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP Bickford Garlic Flavor
- 2 tsp TBSP Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 TBSP grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 (16 oz) package rotini or penne pasta
- 1 package grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, cut lengthwise twice then sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- Cook pasta according to package instructions
- Add all ingredients except dressing to a serving bowl and toss to combine.
- Add dressing ingredients to a shaker jar or cruet and mix.
- If serving immediately, add dressing and toss to coat. If serving later, add dressing just before serving.
Photo by jeffreyw - Mmm... Pasta salad with olives and caper berriesUploaded by Fæ, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=23120515