Pecan Extract - Water Soluble Hard oil
The Industry's Leading Pecan Extract
The right pecan flavoring can deliver an incredible warmth and sense of comfort to your application. It can also pack the perfect array of scrumptious, buttery-nut pecan flavor without the calories.
Feeling uninspired for tonight's dinner? Check out Bickford’s recipe listing.
We derived our pecan extract from premium sources and meticulously formulated it
to be stronger than other flavoring methods.
Our pecan flavoring extract is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
With just a drop of our flavoring, you can enjoy delicious pecan flavored pie fillings, pastries, puddings, cookies, cakes, ice cream, beverages and much more.
Turn to Pecan's Nutty Goodness for Your Products
Harnessing pure and detectable overtones of that sweet, distinctively rich aroma, Bickford's premium water soluble pecan flavoring extract will give your application an amazing taste and deliver on your customer's cravings.
Pecan’s uses go way beyond pie fillings—we think every season should be pecan season!
Here are a few pecan recipe ideas:
- Use pecan as your go-to candy flavoring, in products like chocolates and chews. Learn more about serving customers with a sweet tooth.
- Try it in a nutty pesto to celebrate your batch of garden fresh herbs.
- Looking for a nutty snack? Try pecan extract in Bickford’s candied popcorn.
Pecan Extract for Baking
Pecan is a perennial favorite for baked goods. With Bickford’s industry-leading flavor, you can get that beautiful nutty flavor without having to source, roast, and chop any nuts.
Here are a few pecan extract baking ideas:
- Our extract would be right at home in your next batch of down home skillet cornbread.
- Try out a rich, indulgent maple pecan cheesecake.
- Our chocolate chunk pecan pie recipe is sure to be a hit at the next gathering.
Pecan also pairs beautifully with a baker’s best friend, vanilla extract. Learn more about vanilla extract and the keto lifestyle.
If you’re looking for other tempting nut flavors that are perfect for baking, check out Bickford’s almond, walnut, and hazelnut natural flavors.
Pecan Extract for Beer
It may sound unorthodox, but Pecan’s nutty essence works extremely well in certain beers.
Here are a few pecan beer suggestions:
- A vanilla pecan porter is both floral and nutty.
- A chocolate stout is the perfect foundation for pecan’s richness.
- A brown ale may be the perfect pecan pairing.
Bickford can be your go-to supplier for a wide variety of alcohol flavors. Click here for the full list of TTB-approved flavors for alcoholic beverages.
Oils of Natural Flavors. Contains Tree Nuts.