Black Walnut Extract - Water Soluble Hard Oil
Stronger and more pungent than our traditional walnut flavor, gourmet chefs and seasoned bakers insist on using our water soluble black walnut oil to give their dishes, baked goods and pastries a fuller, nuttier flavor.
Our black walnut oil is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
Try Bickford Flavors' black walnut extract with Japanese and Chinese dishes or other Asian cuisine for that hint of deep walnut.
Looking for our water soluble black walnut flavoring instead? Find it here.
Who doesn't love the satisfyingly rich addition of black walnut flavor to their baked goods or favorite food recipe? The versatility of this nut is deceivingly easy to overlook, but once you harness its capabilities, you'll never go back to ignoring the delectability of pure black walnut extract ever again.
- Bread pudding is timeless, and adding black walnut extract to this classic is the remix of your dreams.
- Pasta with black walnut oil pesto is a unique take on a dish that most people already adore.
- Finding ways to enhance the flavor of dull vegetables can be tough. Try a splash of black walnut oil on your brussels sprouts to make them the star of the meal.
- From trout to salmon, adding black walnut oil to your next fish marinade is a certified pro move.
Pure Black Walnut Extract for Ice Cream
As an ice cream maker or manufacturer, it's important to differentiate your product(s) in this ever-changing, constantly growing industry. Our flavorings, like this all-natural black walnut extract, are only derived from premium sources and made to be stronger and more versatile than other flavoring methods.
Looking for inspiration on flavor combinations and how you can add your own twist to America's favorite ice cream flavors? Check out these resources:
- Add Your Own Unique Twist to America's Favorite Ice Cream Flavors
- Extracts for Ice Cream: [2020 Favorite Flavor Combinations Update]
Need bulk black walnut oil quantities - including gallon sizing? Contact us to learn more about our black walnut extract bulk sizing.
Oils of Natural Flavors