Pecan Flavoring for Your ProductsThe buttery, sweet flavor associated with pecans is as distinct as it is robust. With its nutty aroma and floral decadence, this particular flavor is ideal when you're trying to achieve a scrumptious flavor.
Our natural pecan flavoring is derived from the highest quality sources and formulated to be stronger and more versatile than other pecan flavoring methods.
Looking to dive into the science of great flavor? Download The Evolution of Flavor.
Bickford’s pecan flavoring is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
- TTB-approved for use in alcohol—click here for a list of all our approved natural flavors.
With just a drop of this flavoring in your recipes for pies, pastries, puddings, cookies, cakes, pancakes, and so much more, you and your consumers can enjoy incredible pecan flavor without all the calories.
For a tried-and-true combination in the convenience of a single flavor, check out Bickford’s butter pecan flavor. With sweet, rich, and roasty undertones, it's just so good.
Looking for water soluble pecan extract instead? Find it here.
Your Source for Natural Pecan Flavor
Delicious, hearty, and endlessly versatile, the pecan’s unique flavor is something you want to have access to in your home or commercial kitchen. And the great thing is it’s as versatile as it is delicious!
Some pecan flavor ideas include:
- Pecan can make a great candy flavoring for products like chews and chocolates—use it in a new family favorite!
- If you’re looking for a special way to celebrate, try out our scrumptious Bourbon pecan pie pudding shots.
- It’s not just for sweet applications—try it in a sauce for pork chops or chicken.
Baking With Pecan Flavor
Pecan’s nutty flavor is a delight in all kinds of baked goods. Here are a few ideas perfect for the next time you’re craving a treat:
- Our chocolate chunk pecan pie will be gone before you know it at your next family gathering.
- A pecan flavored buttercream frosting can be a delightful finishing touch on foods like cakes and cupcakes.
- Try our nutty pecan flavoring in your next batch of cookies.
- Maple pecan ice cream is a longtime favorite for a reason.
Curious to learn more about using our all-natural baking extracts? Visit our blog for some pairing ideas and information about our wholesale program.
Propylene Glycol and Natural Flavors. Contains Tree Nuts