- 2 tbsp butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp Bickford Ginger Flavor
- ⅛ tsp Bickford Clove Flavor
- ⅛ tsp Bickford Nutmeg Flavor
- 4 firm, ripe Bartlett pears, peeled, halved and cored (stems left intact)
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1 tsp Bickford Raspberry Flavor
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In an oven-proof skillet, combine butter, sugar, Bickford Ginger Flavor,Bickford Clove Flavor and Bickford Nutmeg Flavor. Add pears, cut side down; cover with foil. Bake, turning pears over halfway through, until tender when pierced with the tip of a paring knife, about 25 minutes. Lift pear halves with a slotted spoon, allowing any juices to drip back into skillet and divide among four serving plates. Bring liquid in skillet to a boil over medium heat. Add cream and Bickford Raspberry Flavor; cook until slightly thickened, 1 minute. Stir in raspberries. Spoon sauce over pears and serve.