Eggnog Flavor - Water Soluble
Eggnog Flavor - Not Just for the Holiday Season
Sure, the thought of eggnog may first spark thoughts of Christmas. But it can be an extremely versatile flavor used in many different kinds of year-round applications. Bickford's eggnog flavor captures the rich taste of nutmeg and rum needed to create culinary memories and popular products.
Looking to host a keto-friendly party during the holidays (or any time of year)? Check out our tips.
Suitable for a wide array of applications that demand a water-soluble flavor, our eggnog flavor is superior to others on the market—meaning your application will boast a genuine, full-flavored taste.
Our eggnog flavor is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Gluten free
- Free of any added sugar and salt
Try this flavor in products like pastries, cakes, muffins, ice cream, and lattes, for starters. But don't be afraid to experiment and discover other uses for this timeless flavor—perhaps an eggnog fudge, rice pudding, or smoothie recipe will be your next fan favorite!
And with Bickford’s flavors, it’s possible to get the sweet, indulgent taste of eggnog but keep to your keto lifestyle! Learn more about using Bickford’s natural flavors on keto.
Eggnog is Simply Delicious
Eggnog is traditionally made with just eggs, sugar, milk, cream, vanilla extract, and nutmeg—and sometimes a pour of spirits! But that handful of ingredients makes a delicious culinary creation that is greater than the sum of its parts.
Speaking of vanilla, check out Bickford’s rundown of enticing cookie recipes that showcase the flavor.
And with Bickford’s flavor, you can skip separating eggs and beating the whites, and just get the benefit of eggnog’s delicious taste.
Here are some recipe ideas:
- Eggnog ice cream can bring your customers straight back to holiday memories during the warmer months.
- Try our flavor for a celebratory side of whipped cream—use eggnog in place of champagne flavor in our flavored cream recipe.
- An eggnog cake with a bourbon or rum glaze will have your customers or guests begging for the recipe.
If you’re looking to expand your collection of holiday flavors, look no further than our Heavenly Holiday Collection, which features almond, anise, lemon, and pure vanilla.
When you’re not drinking eggnog itself, the flavor can be a game changer in a variety of hot and cold drinks.
Some favorite uses for Bickford’s eggnog flavor in drinks include:
- Use it in that post-workout smoothie for the indulgence without all the calories.
- Eggnog flavor would work great in our spiked hot chocolate or coffee.
- An ice cream shake with our eggnog flavor would go way above and beyond plain chocolate or vanilla.
Water and Natural Flavors