A fun and refreshing combination of wine and fruit, sangria is certainly sweet and a bit exotic - bound to please just about any palate. Sangria has grown in popularity so much that it now has its own dedicated glass.
While you may have one application in mind for this flavoring, take note that it's more versatile than you may think. Suitable for a wide array of water-soluble applications, our sangria flavor can bring a unique and delicious taste experience to your food or beverage creation.
Our sangria flavoring is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
Infuse our sangria flavoring into just about any application, including baked goods, frosting, whipped cream, water, teas, and much more.
Sangria is one of the most popular summer drinks around, so borrowing its basic flavors for other recipe ideas is rather brilliant! Using sangria flavoring in baked goods and marinades is just the start because the hints of citrus and sweet undertones are surprisingly adaptable.
- Adding sangria flavoring to your vanilla ice cream mix can kick up a dull dessert.
- Sangria cake is every adult's birthday dream, so add a dash to your next recipe and watch your guests go wild.
- Skirt steak immersed in a sangria-based marinade creates a beautiful grilling experience.
- Using sangria flavoring in a homemade salsa can add a subtly sweet finish.
Propylene Glycol and Natural Flavors