Pumpkin Flavor - Water Soluble
Celebrate the Season with Pumpkin Flavor
Delivering the most precise notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and clove, Bickford's water soluble pumpkin extract is a true force in the world of seasonal pumpkin spice and pumpkin flavorings.
Perfect year-round for any application, our pumpkin flavor extract was formulated to be stronger than other flavoring methods and will give your application the exact pumpkin consistency you desire.
Looking to celebrate the holidays, keto style?
Our pumpkin flavor is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
Looking for oil-soluble pumpkin flavor instead? Find it here.
You'll love this pumpkin flavor in cakes, muffins and even cool whipped topping - which is perfect for topping off your coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
Pumpkin Flavoring is a Foodie Fan Favorite
Pumpkin boasts a unique flavor somewhere between squash and sweet potato that is both vegetal and sweet.
Here are some ways to make Bickford’s pumpkin flavor really shine in the kitchen:
- A pumpkin cheesecake with graham cracker crust, cream cheese, and brown sugar will drive the crowd wild at your next gathering. Try our recipe for mini pumpkin cheesecakes.
- Try out our own Painesville pumpkin crisp recipe—a baking project that comes together with minimal effort and maximum flavor!
- For a fall treat, make a pumpkin flavored ice cream to be served alongside your favorite pie (homemade or store bought pie crust are both great options!)
- Pumpkin blondies with chocolate chips will be a big hit at the next community bake sale.
Pumpkin Flavored Coffee
Even die-hard iced coffee drinkers can’t resist a steamy pumpkin spice flavored latte from time to time. You can make it vegan with oat milk or almond milk, or just pour in a dash to black coffee.
If you take creamer and want something way beyond store bought, try our addictive pumpkin spice creamer.
And it’s not just coffee—pumpkin flavor goes great in hot beverages like tea and hot chocolate, too!
Click here for more tips on flavoring cold weather beverages.
Pumpkin Flavored Beer
Hot beverages aren’t the only drinks that benefit from some pumpkin flavor. For a libation your customers or basement bar guests will love, considering the following beer ideas:
- A fun, festive pumpkin beermosa using Belgian white beer or cider. Click here for the recipe.
- A pumpkin IPA can be a hoppy, heavenly tribute to the Fall.
- A robust pumpkin porter or stout is perfect after a day of raking leaves.
If you’re a brewery looking to add pumpkin beer to your lineup, there’s good news: our pumpkin flavoring is approved by the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) for use in alcoholic beverages.
View the full list of Bickford’s TTB-approved flavors.
Propylene Glycol and Natural Flavors