Chocolate Flavoring - Water Soluble
The best tasting chocolate is smooth, creamy, and produces an incredibly subtle sweet flavor - a real delight that would make the perfect star or addition to a wide array of applications.
Always all-natural and derived from premium sources, this well-developed chocolate flavoring will have your application stand out with a truly classic flavor formulated just right.
Our chocolate flavoring is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
- TTB approved. Learn more here.
Looking for more chocolate flavorings? Check out our chocolate cherry flavoring, chocolate almond flavoring, chocolate raspberry flavoring, chocolate mint flavoring, and white chocolate flavor.
This chocolate flavoring has been described as rich and indulgent, and we are here for all of it. Finding ways to incorporate it into your favorite recipes creates a symphony of flavor that simply cannot be beat.
- Making an ice cream with this chocolate flavoring allows you to be as wildly creative as possible.
- Bacon wrapped figs with a chocolate flavored dipping sauce is as deliciously decadent as it sounds.
- Short rib tacos with a chocolate mole sauce is simply dreamy.
- Try adding chocolate flavoring to your next tart recipe to take it in an inventive new direction.
All-Natural Chocolate Flavoring for Beer, Wine & Other Alcoholic Beverages
Chocolate in a beverage can be tricky, but when done just right, there isn't anything better. To create a stand-out, popular chocolate beer, wine or other alcoholic beverage, your beverage must be met with premium, all-natural flavorings. Not too sweet and irresistibly satisfying, our chocolate flavoring for beer or wine has the right amount of richness and the best flavor consistency.
Derived from the highest quality sources, you can be certain your beverage application will be mixed with a premium flavor that's indulgent, subtly sweet, and tastes amazing.
We've partnered with over 150 breweries, cideries, distilleries, and wineries in North America alone.
Propylene Glycol, Natural Flavors, Carmel Color