Garlic Flavor - Oil Soluble
When adding garlic to any application, you want it to boast that bold, aromatic garlic flavor that can truly bring a product or recipe to life.
Our natural garlic flavor is derived from the highest quality of sources and formulated to be stronger and more versatile than other garlic flavoring methods. The benefit? You can single-handedly produce an incredible flavor profile and take your product to the next level.
Our oil-soluble garlic flavor extract is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
Bickford's outstanding garlic flavor is great for oils, breads, cooking sprays, and so much more. Garlic ice cream? Someone has to create it, and with our garlic extract, it will be a hit.
From home cooks to chefs, and from small batch makers and large manufacturers, no one can get enough garlic in their recipes and products. But we all know why - the flavor and fragrance is so versatile, we’ll never tire of it. From pastas to breads, steaks to stews, the ways you can use this aromatic flavoring are simply endless.
- Add a dash of our all-natural garlic flavor to a marinade to create a delicate depth of flavor.
- Mix our all-natural garlic flavor with butter and drizzle on a baked bread creation.
- Use our garlic flavor with chicken or steak dishes to elevate the plate.
- Take your next appetizer to another level by incorporating garlic flavoring into the recipe.
Why use garlic flavor instead of real garlic?
Garlic creates an atmosphere all it’s own and tells the senses that something deliciously savory is coming. While fresh garlic cloves are no slouch, the ease and accessibility of our premium, true-to-source garlic flavor simply cannot be beat. No peeling, no sticky fingers, no random garlic husks - just bold, all-natural flavor that’s ready to go anytime you need it.
Garlic Flavor for Oils
Is there a more classic kitchen combination than olive oil and garlic? Marrying pungency and richness, a garlic-infused oil is good on just about anything. And Bickford’s all-natural garlic flavor is oil-soluble, meaning it can be added straight into your olive oil—no kitchen alchemy needed.
There are a lot of different oil options out there, and our garlic flavor is a good fit for whatever you’ve got in your pantry.
Try our garlic flavor with oils like:
- Sunflower oil
- Grapeseed oil
- Avocado oil
- Flaxseed oil
You may be surprised to learn that the natural pungency of our all-natural garlic flavor and your favorite olive oil paired with the tart acidity of your favorite vinegar can be a kitchen revelation. Garlic’s sharp flavor pairs very well with vinegars on the crisper, sweeter side—give it a try with red wine, apple cider, or apricot vinegar.
Some great ways to use garlic-flavored oil and vinegar include:
- Add a garlicky complexity to your favorite vinaigrette
- Take your white wine pan sauce to the next level
- Make an herbaceous chimichurri sauce your dinner guests or customers will love
Soy Oil and Natural Flavors. Contains Soy.