Garlic Butter Flavor - Oil Soluble
Whether you’re cooking at home, in a restaurant, or creating a product to hit the market, you will not regret using garlic butter in your recipe. When combined, the butter and garlic - two simple ingredients - turn into a culinary powerhouse.
Derived from premium sources and meticulously formulated to be stronger than other flavoring methods, our oil soluble garlic butter flavor is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
What can’t you use this flavoring in? Be sure to try it in noodles, rice, potato dishes, sauces, dressings, and much more.
Our garlic butter flavoring is sure to become the key ingredient in so many favorite recipes. It can be used to add a depth of flavor to seafood, steaks, vegetables, pastas, and more. This all-natural flavor option is simple to use and impossible to beat.
- Add garlic butter flavoring to your steamed shellfish for a dreamy taste of the sea.
- Roasted mushrooms with garlic butter flavoring can truly transform the dish.
- Seared salmon with garlic butter flavoring creates a distinct flavor experience.
- Grilled steak skewers with garlic butter flavoring helps the protein shine.
Garlic Butter Flavor for Oils
The combination of garlic butter flavor and your favorite oil is simply indulgent. Try it to capture the flavor of your family’s favorite appetizer: crispy, crunchy garlic bread generously smothered with butter and oil. It’s also great on meat, seafood, veggies, or most other savory foods.
Garlic butter oil is a great pairing with the fermented tang of your favorite vinegar, and pairs well with options like balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, or white wine vinegar.
Here are a few ideas for using vinegar and garlic butter oil:
- Add some buttery zing to your favorite coleslaw
- Try some honey garlic chicken with the help of some local honey
- Make a salad dressing that’s low on calories but huge on flavor
Soy Oil and Natural Flavors. Contains Soy.