The habanero pepper is a fiery little thing that adds a brilliant heat to food and drinks without burning the taste buds. If you want to add a real, flavorful kick of heat to your application, get Bickford's habanero flavoring in your kitchen pronto.
To help your application achieve those true-to-source notes of spice with a slightly tempered nuance of sweet, fruity and smoky, let our all-natural habanero flavoring lead the way.
Our habanero flavoring is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
Add an incredibly tasty heat to salsas, sauces, salad dressings, marinades, hot sauce, chili, corn bread, olive oil, and much more with this premium habanero flavor.
Habaneros sometimes get a bad rap because people fear the heat; but don't get it twisted, our habanero flavoring is sweet and floral, with notes of apricot, pear, and apple. Finding ways to incorporate this flavor into more dishes takes a deft hand and creative mind, so don't be afraid to think outside the box.
- Adding a splash of habanero flavoring to a jam or jelly recipe brings some heat to this sweet spread.
- Try adding a dash of habanero flavoring to your baked focaccia or biscuit recipe for a truly unique take the next time you bake.
- Homemade BBQ sauce with habanero flavoring allows you to manage the heat factor the next time you grill.
Habanero Flavoring for Oils, Dressings, Marinades & More
For an out of this world spicy and zesty oil, dressing, marinade, or other application, our habanero flavoring will help your end product steal the show. Formulated to radiate heat with those authentic fruity, floral, sweet and pungent notes, our all-natural habanero flavoring is unlike any other hot pepper flavor and will really make consumers take notice of each spicy, delicious bite.
Soy Oil and Natural Flavors. Contains Soy.