Cotton Candy Flavoring
All-Natural Cotton Candy Flavoring
No sticky hands here!
Looking to give your customers the flavor of childhood nostalgia with cotton candy? Your application must have the same sugar-sweet flavor that the real product does.
The good news? That timeless, cloud candy flavor is now available in one of Bickford Flavors' own bottles of natural goodness.
Our cotton candy flavoring is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
Our cotton candy—also referred to as spun sugar—flavoring delivers that same sweet carnival taste to ice cream, candies, cakes, baked goods, frostings, beverages, and much more. We're excited for you to tap into your child-like imagination to create other delicious cotton candy favorites.
Cotton Candy Flavor Recipe Ideas
With Bickford’s industry-leading formulation, there are a variety of ways to feature the fun, carefree taste of cotton candy in your products.
Here are a few cotton candy flavor ideas:
- Adding our cotton candy flavor to a new fan favorite ice cream. Follow our cotton candy ice cream recipe to get started.
- Baking a cotton candy cake for a loved one’s birthday. If you don’t feel like turning on the oven, you can also pair this flavor with other flavors like vanilla cake or birthday cake.
- Cotton candy flavor is a great fit in a wide range of other baking and confectionary applications, such as cookies, icing, and frosting.
Looking for new flavor pairings? With Bickford’s wide range of options, the sky’s the limit! Though it is fairly distinct and sweet, cotton candy can pair well with other, subtler options such as graham cracker, plain cheesecake, and pure vanilla extract.
Bickford flavors are designed to be more highly concentrated than others on the market, so we recommend starting slow when developing new products.
Propylene Glycol and Natural Flavors