Black Currant Flavor
Black currants are ripe with exquisite flavor. With a strong, tart, grape-like flavor, consumers love black currants in everything from wine to syrups to jams and jellies and more. With Bickford's all-natural black currant flavor, your application will deliver a mouth-watering taste that screams unique, sweet, and real.
Sourced from black currants that are picked at their peak, and suitable for a wide-array of applications that require a water soluble flavoring, our black currant flavor is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
Give our premium black currant flavor a try in tea, wine, beer, syrups, ice cream, sorbet, jams and jellies, dressings, cheesecake, muffins, pastries, and other baked goods.
Ready to flex your cooking chops? What delicious ways can you utilize our black currant flavoring? This uniquely tart berry flavor is good with roasts, jams, and everything in-between.
- Try adding black currant flavor to your next panna cotta recipe to really achieve something special.
- Pork loin with black currant flavoring puts an elegant spin on a common dinner option.
- Cocktails with black currant flavor can create a truly spectacular classic.
- Oat crumble made with black currant flavor is an ideal topping for yogurts and smoothies.
Infuse Black Currant Flavor into Wine & Other Alcoholic Beverages
Consumers are always looking for unique tasting beverages - including wine and seltzers. Adding our black currant flavor into your next wine, craft brew, seltzer, or other alcoholic beverage will create a fresh, tart, one-of-a-kind flavor profile.
As experts and flavor chemists in wine and other alcoholic beverage flavorings, we only produce premium beverage extracts and help small and large-scale wineries, brewers, and other makers create innovative, refreshing tastes.
We've partnered with over 150 breweries, cideries, distilleries, and wineries in North America alone.
Propylene Glycol and Natural Flavors