Acai Flavor - Oil Soluble
The acai berry has been touted for various health benefits, and while that's always a plus with any food, we'd like to direct your attention to its amazing dark berry flavor. Do you know what acai berries taste like?
With a slightly tart, earthy taste that can be described as a cross between a blackberry or raspberry and unsweetened dark chocolate, our all-natural acai flavor is true-to-source and never contains any imitation or synthetic derivatives.
By using Bickford's acai flavor, your end result will achieve that precise flavor consistency you've been searching for.
Our oil-soluble acai flavor is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
Try this premium flavor in baked goods, frozen yogurt, ice cream, acai smoothies, acai berry juice, candies, beverages, and much more.
When most people hear acai berry, they immediately think health food; but the reality of this tasty berry is so much more. Our acai flavoring is as versatile as any of its berry brothers and twice as tasty on Sunday.
- Try adding a splash of acai to a fudge recipe to give it an incredible depth of flavor.
- Acai flavor is the secret ingredient to a fantastic ice cream. Give it a try and be amazed.
- An acai mojito takes a mundane cocktail and makes it marvelous.
- Take your next muffin recipe and add some acai flavor to spice up the mix.
Acai Flavor for Premium Chocolate Creations
Do you want to create a uniquely flavored chocolate application? To stand out in this crowded confection and chocolate market, you must attend to every detail, and our all-natural acai berry flavor will help you produce a truly one-of-a-kind, full-flavored chocolate product.
We understand the confection and chocolate industries, and we partner with established small- and large-scale makers and manufacturers alike to help successfully create chocolates that deliver true originality by way of flavor.
Soy Oil and Natural Flavors