Honey Flavoring - Water Soluble
The flavor of honey is anything but simple. It's complex and diverse, based on the floral sources that the bees visit before making the honey.
The popularity of honey has grown significantly with chefs, food and beverage manufacturers, and consumers over the years, and for good reason. The incredible versatility of honey has immense power to transform flavor profiles and add depth of character to any application you want to create.
Our honey flavoring is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
- TTB approved. Learn more here.
It's safe to say that honey isn't just for your afternoon tea and toast. From savory glazed pork chops to a caramelized pudding that'll make your eyes roll back, adding some honey flavoring into your culinary repertoire is a great way to make every day sweet.
- Homemade jams and jellies are the perfect vessel for this honey flavoring.
- Baked granola with some honey flavoring can add a sweet layer to this healthy snack.
- Unique proteins, like lamb and venison, are an ideal canvas for a marinade created with honey flavoring.
- Take your favorite cocktail and add a splash of honey flavoring to achieve a whole different take.
Natural Honey Flavor for Condiments
There's usually processed sugar in today's popular and consumer favorite condiments and sauces - especially sweeter condiment creations that boast that beloved honey flavor.
Your condiment application can skip every imitation, synthetic and processed ingredient and flavoring source when you use the highest quality ingredients and match your flavor source to that - using a premium, naturally derived honey flavor.
Give your condiment application a sweet and true-to-source honey flavor with Bickford's natural honey flavoring.
Propylene Glycol and Natural Flavors