Chili Flavor - Oil Soluble
Spice and heat is the name of the game because consumers are loving dishes and products that deliver authentic, robust zest and spice.
If you’re trying to revolutionize an application or create an entirely new product with a spicy, smoky flavor profile that has no equal, then Bickford’s all-natural chili flavor should be top of mind.
We made sure that our flavoring will elevate any application you set out to create.
Our natural chili flavor is:
- Derived from the highest quality sources
- Certified Kosher
- Free of any added sugar and salt
Use this chili flavor in sauces and dishes of all kinds. It’s also magnificent in olive oils, butter, and paired with chocolate.
There are so many uses for this pungent chili flavor that you shouldn’t have a difficult time finding the perfect use in the kitchen.
- Take your next soup or gumbo over the top with a few drops of chili flavoring.
- Elevate your shredded BBQ when you bring chili flavoring to the mix.
- Add a taste of chili to your roasted nut mix for a spicy sensation.
- Chicken wings with chili flavoring are next level amazing.
Why use chili flavor instead of real chili?
There are many great ways to use the spicy flavor of chili to bring amazing tastes to meals and products. While using real chilis is an option, being able to slowly increase the chili flavor (to achieve the exact flavor consistency you desire) is the reason that our chili flavoring is the better route to take. It’s also much more convenient to use and store than real chilis.
Soy Oil and Natural Flavors